Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My new boss

Gabriel is now my boss. He just came up to me and gave me a list of things we were to do before the baby is born.

"Mom, we've got to make some changes around here."

"We do, like what?"

"Well, number one, we need to get rid of all of this junk."

"OK, good idea."

"Number two, we have to buy some toys for the baby.'

"OK"

"Number three — are you writing this down? We've got to make some LIFE CHANGES!"

"Life Changes? What kind of life changes?"

"You and Papa have to make more money so we can all go to the Nick Hotel"

OK, this is from watching way too much nickelodeon. We watch it in the mornings while mommy is getting ready and in the evenings while mommy is cooking dinner. If we didn't, I would have a lot more "junk" to clean up.

"Number 4, we need to stop eating all of this candy"

We don't eat much candy, but Papa thinks the big bowl of candy we've had since halloween (and is still filled to the rim) must keep getting refilled because how can we leave it sitting there and not eat it??? SELF CONTROL!

"Number 5, we have got to get a chair for the new baby!"

Number 6 through 10 was put all of the bags in the trash, buy some MORE toys for new baby, get rid of his five-year-old gut (where did he get this?), and again pick up all of the trash in our house.

I'm sorta proud. I've created a little list maker. This is what I do, make lists. I have an ongoing list. The funny thing is I've never dictated this stuff to anybody. He must get that part from his dad.

No comments: